1. What type of credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and cash. No checks please.
2. Can we bring food?
Yes, you can bring food to our facility. We also provide water, juice, pop, ice cream, and candy/snacks that can be purchased.
3. Do the adults have to pay?
One free viewing adult per paid child. $2.50 for each additional adult.
4. How old does my child need to be to participate in the jump area?
Typical ages are 1 - 10 years. We have a weight limit of 160 lbs.
5. Do I have to sign a liability waiver?
Yes, you will need to sign a liability waiver. To save time you may download it from
to save time at the door.
6. Can we bring cakes for the birthday parties?
7. Can we bring candles?
8. What hours are your open jump?
for Open Jump hours.
9. What are some don'ts for the bounce area?
No drinking, eating, chewing gum or wearing shoes in the bounce area.
10. Is their a weight limit?
Yes, no one over 160 lbs can use the bounce area.
11. Do you have gift certificates?
Yes, of any amount and they can be purchased at the front desk.
12. Do you deliver and setup for the bounce house rentals?
Yes. We also allow for scheduled pick ups of bounce houses.
13. Can we rent out the whole facility for our birthday party?
Yes, Price will be based on number of participants and duration of rental.
14. Do you have a refrigerator and freezer?
Yes, In the party room.
15. Do you have WIFI?
Yes, We have free WIFI.
16. Do you have TVs?
Yes, We have Satelite TV with many channels.